- Workload: Statutory Accounts, VAT/Corporation Tax, Bookkeeping & Management Accounts
- Clients: FSA regulated businesses, solicitors, property and retail
- Location: London, West End
- Benefits: Great culture and work-life balance
- Salary: To £26k
Are you an Accounts Semi-Senior/Assistant looking to upgrade to a supportive and fast-paced Top 50 practice in Central London?
Our client, a Top 50 firm in Central London, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. Managing a portfolio of complex corporate clients and reporting to Senior staff, you will have a mixed workload of statutory and management accounts, bookkeeping, and tax. This firm offers a fantastic work-life balance, alongside the opportunity to build a long term role that will enable you to progress and develop technically.
The successful candidate will:
- Either be AAT Qualified or QBE
- Have at least 3 years’ experience, particularly within an Accountancy Practice
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in VAT and Corporate Tax
- Possess a positive and motivated attitude and be confident working under pressure.
- Knowledge of Caseware, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Alphatax and CCH are all desirable
- Italian speaking would also be an added bonus.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Assistant jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.