- Workload: Accounts, MA
- Clients: SMEs, OMBs and Corporates
- Location: Kent
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £24-£32k
Are you an Accounts Semi-Senior looking to develop your career with a leading accountancy practitioner where you will have the opportunity to work on UK as well as overseas clients’ accounts? Are you keen to join a traditional accountancy firm with the drive to seek new ways to grow the business and invest into your professional training and development?
Our client is a leading accountancy practice in the UK. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will join their accounts team as a result of growth in the business. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent training and professional development opportunities.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements (monthly and annual accounts)
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Delivery of software training to clients and junior members of staff
- Participation in relevant training for CPD
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA part qualified and willing to study towards qualification
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate good client relationship skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Semi-Senior jobs in Kent contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.