- Firm: Medium-Sized
- Workload: Statutory & Management Accounts, Bookkeeping and VAT
- Clients: IT, Hospitality, Property & Retail
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £44-52k
Are you a Qualified Accountant looking to upgrade to a more complex client portfolio within a London Accountancy Practice?
If so, my client, a 10 Partner Firm in Central London are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior to join their growing team.
This is a very diverse role as you will be involved Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts and VAT tasks with clients in a wide-range of industries. With a strong client-facing element, the successful candidate will be comfortable handling a portfolio of complex clients from a similar sized firm.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Demonstrate professionalism and excellent communication skills
- Sage, Quickbooks and Xero experience desirable
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights