- Firm: Independent Accounting Firm
- Workload: Statutory Accounts
- Location: Surrey
- Salary: £35,000-£38,000
Are you a small firm Accounts Senior looking to work in a bigger firm or an Audit/Accounts senior looking to focus purely on accounts?
Our client one of the largest independent accounting firms in surrey are seeking to recruit an Accounts Senior to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- leading more complex accounts assignments of the firm's larger non-audit clients
- liaising with relevant managers and clients to plan assignments
- planning the approach to assignments, including preparing the budget and time table
- carrying out work at clients' premises and in the office
- clearing review points and preparing letters and bills for clients
The successful candidate will …
- be qualified ACA/ACC or QBE
- have a minimum of 2 years strong experience working in practice
- demonstrate significant, recent accounts experience
If you are looking for an Accounts Senior role in Surrey, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.