- Firm: Large Practice
- Workload: Stat Accounts, Management Accounts and Tax Returns
- Location: Finchley
- Salary: £35-45k
Do you live close to Finchley and are looking for a local role where you can progress your career? Would you like to work for a large firm who can give excellent training and career development?
Our client, a large firm of chartered accountants currently require an Accounts Senior for their Finchley office.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to have an accounts focused role with a mixture of management accounts and tax as well. The role is a great opportunity to gain valuable development and training with the guidance of a partner whilst also be autonomous and hold a position of responsibility.
The role will include:
- Preparation and review of stat accounts, management accounts and tax
- Managing clients and acting as first point of contact for them
- Preparing for and meeting clients
- Training and supervising junior members of staff
The successful candidate will:
- Have relevant accounts experience in a UK practice
- Ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have good communication skills
If you are seeking Accounts Senior roles in London please contact Austin Rose. the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.