- Workload: Accounts/CT
- Clients: Properties, Agriculture, NFPs
- Location: Worcestershire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £28-£35k
Are you an ACCA qualified/part qualified Accountant looking to develop your career with a leading accountancy practitioner in Worcestershire? Are you keen to join an innovative and forward-thinking accountancy firm with the drive to seek new ways to grow the business and invest into your professional training and development?
Our client is a leading accountancy practice in the region. They are currently looking for an experienced Accountant to joint their Accounts Team in Worcestershire. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent work-life balance and professional development opportunities.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accounts
- Working closely with the clients from your portfolio
- Provide assistance and training to junior members of staff
- Review work delivered by juniors
- Maintaining and building professional relationships with clients as well as the team
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACCA qualified/part qualified/QBE
- Have good knowledge and understanding of bookkeeping software
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Senior jobs in Worcestershire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.