- Firm: Boutique Music Firm
- Workload: 70% statutory accounts and 30% personal and corporation tax (some audit if desired)
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: Zone 2 North West London
- Benefits: Chance for progression, great culture, option for complimentary tickets to gigs and events
- Salary: £40-50k
Are you an ACCA qualified Accounts Senior / Manager? Would you be interested in working with some of the biggest names in music & entertainment?
Our client is a well established accountancy firm in Zone 2 North London with a team who specialise in providing accounting services to clients ranging from sports stars, musicians and actors through to writers and producers.
The role will involve around 70% statutory accounts and 30% personal and corporation tax as well as reviewing the work of more junior members of the team. The firm are also increasing their involvement in audit so there will be the option to get involved in audits as well if desired.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have at least 3 years experience of working for a UK accountancy practice
- Be ACCA or ACA qualified
- Have experience dealing with clients
- Exposure to media clients is desirable
- If you would like to get involved in audits, exposure in this would also be desirable
If you are seeking Music Accounting jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.