Firm: Mid-Tier Firm
Location: West End, London
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
Workload: 90% Accounts and 10% Tax
The ideal opportunity for a Senior-level Accountant to progress their career in a rapidly growing, highly acquisitive mid-tier firm in the West End.
Our client are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior to join their forward thinking team. With lots of opportunity for progression, it's a great time to join this ambitious firm.
- Accounts Preparation for UK companies (UK GAAP & FRS102)
- The preparation of financial statements for incorporated and unincorporated entities including LLPS
- Preparation of accounts for offshore companies
- Liaising and building relationships with clients and other departments
- Ad-Hoc assignments
As the successful candidate you will have:
- UK practice experience in Accounts & Taxation (3 years minimum)
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or QBE equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Experience with a breadth of accounting systems
- Adeptness with time-keeping and meeting deadlines
If you are seeking Accounts Semi-Senior opportunities in London, please call Austin Rose - The Public Practice Recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.