*Location: West End, London
*Salary: £47,000 - £54,000
*Workload: Accounts, Corporate Tax, Personal Tax
*Clients: Creative industries including many household names in entertainment
Are you a qualified accountant with a strong practice background looking to work within an exciting and fast paced firm with a high profile entertainment client base?
Our client, a well-established mid-tier firm, are looking for a high calibre Accounts Senior with a personable but professional character to provide a high level of service for their clients. The role will involve a mix of Accounts, Corporate Tax and Personal Tax as well as reviewing the work of junior members of staff.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with directors/clients on day to day matters
- Administration of a portfolio of SME clients ensuring clients are aware of and meet their filing deadlines
- Reviewing and finalising SME accounts and corporate tax returns ready for partner review
- Reviewing Corporate Accounts files prepared by junior members of the staff
- Preparing personal tax returns, correspondence, preparing accounts and filing on time
- Researching technical tax and accounting matters for the Partner
The successful candidate will:
- Be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have at least 3 years experience within a UK practice firm
- Have excellent communication skills, working well with both clients and colleagues
- Ideally have experience working with CCH, Caseware or similar systems
If you are seeking Accounts Senior jobs in the West End or London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.