- Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Workload: Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts, VAT
- Clients: Corporate and Private Clients with turnovers up to £300m
- Location: London (City)
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £40-£44K
Are you an ACCA qualified Accounts Senior, looking to develop your career with a Top 10 Firm at their London office? Are you keen to work within a proactive and supportive team of driven individuals?
Our client is a top 10 firm with offices spanning across the whole of UK. Their client data base ranging from small local businesses to international corporates will offer you an opportunity to gain experience working on variety of projects with different complexity assignments.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients with regular client visits being a vital part of the role
- Preparation of management accounts, annual statements and statutory accounts
- Quarterly VAT preparation
- Visiting client offices to undertake onsite accounting needs, where required
The successful candidate needs to:
- ACCA qualified
- Experienced working within UK accountancy practice is essential
- Demonstrate strong IT skills
If you are seeking Accounts Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.