- Workload: Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts, VAT
- Clients: Corporate and Private Clients with turnovers up to £300m
- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £30-£38K
Are you an ACCA qualified Accounts Senior, looking to develop your career with a Top 20 Firm at their local office based in Surrey? Are you keen to work within a proactive and supportive team of driven individuals?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the whole of UK. Their client data base ranging from small local businesses to international corporates will offer you an opportunity to gain experience working on variety of projects with different complexity assignments.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients with regular client visits being a vital part of the role
- Preparation of management accounts, annual statements and statutory accounts
- Quarterly VAT praparation
- Providing regular training sessions on Cloud based Accounts software to clients
The successful candidate needs to:
- ACCA qualified
- Experienced working within UK accountancy practice is essential
- Demonstrate strong IT skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Senior jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.