- Workload: Accounts preparation
- Clients: Media, Tech & NFP
- Location: Reading
- Benefits: Great training and progression
- Salary: £36-40k
Are you an Accounts Senior keen to join a Top 20 whilst being able to work nearer to home in Reading?
Our client is a Top 20 Firm currently looking for an Accounts Senior to join their friendly and welcoming Reading team. The firm is fast growing and believes in supporting the progression and success of their employees, as well as providing the best service for their clients. Their clients’ sectors include Media, Technology, and NFP.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts for partnerships, sole traders and limited companies
- Preparing management accounts for clients
- Completing VAT Return prep
- Some bookkeeping duties
- Liaising with clients face-to-face
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be AAT qualified or equivalent
- Possess UK GAAP exposure
- Possess a strong knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Preferably a knowledge of Caseware
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Senior jobs in Berkshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.