- Firm: Creative Accounts Boutique
- Workload: VAT, Stat Accounts & Management Accounts
- Clients: Creative sectors including Music. Entertainment and Fashion
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Progression, great working environment
- Salary: £39-45k
Are you an Accounts Supervisor looking for a role where you can work on a portfolio of exciting creative clients? Would you like to get a role with a clear route to management and increase the size of your portfolio overtime as you learn?
My client, a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in the West End of London are looking for an Accounts Supervisor to join their growing team. Reporting to the Partners and overseeing the work of a small accounts team, you will manage a small portfolio of clients, aiming to increase the size as you develop. These will include some large talent agencies and production companies along with high profile bands, DJs and models.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high performing team and develop within a growing firm.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have good people management and communication skills
- Have a good understanding of accountancy software packages such as Sage 50, Xero and CCH
- Have solid experience within a UK Practice
If you are seeking Accounts Manager Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.