- Workload: Accounts prep, management accounts and VAT
- Clients: Very varied including Tech, Manufacturing, Property and Transport
- Location: Bromley
- Benefits: Option to purchase holiday days, Pension, Bonus scheme, Progression
- Salary: To £40-55k
Are you a qualified accountant looking for a step up in your career in a well known, international firm? Would you like the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of clients and supervise staff?
Our client are currently looking to recruit a Supervisor for their accounts team at their Bromley office. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients as well as supervising the more junior members of the team. The workload will include preparing annual financial statements, management accounts and VAT returns.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience working within a UK practice
- Have a strong understanding of Financial Reporting Standards
- Have excellent client-facing skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Supervisor jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.