* Firm: Music Specialist Firm
* Location: London
* Clients: High profile media clients
* Workload: Accounts
* Salary: £45 - £55k
Are you an Accounts Senior or Supervisor looking to join a firm that offers quick profession along with increased responsibility? Would you be interested in working with a range of high-profile media clients?
If so our client, a Music Specialist Firm are seeking an Accounts Supervisor to assist with the management of a varied portfolio of clients in their London office.
The role will include:
- Preparing financial statements for clients including Statutory Accounts, management accounts and tour reports
- Maintaining accounting records on bookkeeping software including Xero, VT and QuickBooks
- Preparing Self-Assessment Tax Returns, as well as Corporation Tax Returns
- Managing junior accountants and apprentices
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have experience within a UK practice
- Demonstrate experience managing a portfolio of clients as well as the workload of junior staff
If you are seeking Accounts Senior or Supervisor roles in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.