* Firm: Top 30 Firm
* Workload: Statutory accounts, management accounts
* Location: Central London
* Salary: £40000-£50000
Are you an experienced Accounts Supervisor or Assistant Manager who would enjoy managing your own portfolio of statutory accounts and management accounts clients?
Our client, a top 30 firm, are seeking an experienced Accountant to join their London office to manage their own portfolio of statutory accounts and management accounts clients. The makeup of your client portfolio will be based on your technical ability and experience with the Assistant Manager level taking on the firm's more complex clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- preparing monthly/quarterly management accounts and VAT returns for a portfolio of clients
- reviewing statutory accounts prepared by juniors
- actively promoting online accounting services such as Xero; working closely with the Partner on the conversion and set up of clients
- training junior staff on accounting, VAT, preparation of management accounts and statutory accounts
- attendance at client meetings, handling client billing and job recoverability reviews as well as assisting with the preparation of fee proposals for potential clients
The successful candidate will:
- have proficient experience in mixed accounts and management accounts
- be able to multitask in terms of handling more than one client simultaneously
- have strong leadership skills
- be comfortable being client facing
- be knowledgeable in software such as Xero, Sage, Twinfield and caseware.
If you are seeking Accounts/Outsourcing Assistant Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.