- Firm: Top 50 Firm
- Clients: Charities, Property, International
- Location: Gloucestershire
- Benefits: CPD, flexi time
- Salary: £28-38k
Are you looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm that offers a corporate and professional structure with down to earth and friendly environment in Gloucestershire? Are you keen on taking advantage of excellent development opportunities and a clear career progression structure?
Our client is a top 50 firm and they are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Accountant to join their office in Gloucestershire. As a successful candidate you will be managing a portfolio of clients and liaising directly with Managers and Partners.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a first point of contact for c. £400k portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients as well as managers, partners and the team
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of the team
- Making sure audit procedures are followed and deadlines are met
The successful candidate needs to have:
- ACA/ACCA qualification or QBE
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working in UK practice setting
- Experience of leading a team
- Sound working knowledge of various accounting systems including cloud based programmes
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
If you are seeking Accounts Supervisor jobs in Gloucestershire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.