* Firm: 5 Partner Firm
* Location: London
* Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
* Workload: Mixed work of Accounts and Tax with the possibility of some Audit
* Clients: Varied - Limited Companies, HNWI's and Trusts
Are you an Accounts Assistant Manager/Manager seeking to work for a fantastic Partner supporting him in managing his portfolio? Are you keen to be the first point of contact for a group of prestigious clients and providing advisory service? Are you keen to get involved in project work for your clients including Business Planning, Corporate Finance and Personal Tax Planning?
If so, our client a 5 Partner Firm in London with a supportive friendly culture, are looking for a driven Portfolio Manager to join their team. As the successful candidate you will have the chance to work for a Big 4 trained Partner who has a passion for providing exceptional service to his clients and will take a proactive approach to supporting you in your development.
This role is part of the succession planning for the firm and If you have the desire to do so, you will have the opportunity to evolve into a partnership role in the future.
- First point of contact for a portfolio of prestigious clients with a fee income of c£500k
- Manage the work-flows and review the work of the main team
- Supporting the Partner on a range of advisory assignments
As the successful candidate you will:
- have client facing experience
- have exposure to reviewing work of others
- demonstrate strong Accounts and Tax understanding
- be ACA or ACCA qualified
If you are seeking Accounts/Tax Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.