- Firm: Boutique
- Workload: Accounts & Tax
- Clients: Artists, bands, writers, production companies, record labels & sports stars
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Fluid environment offering progression
- Salary: £56-70k
Our client, a well established accountancy / business management firm in the West End are currently looking for an experienced Accounts & Tax Manager to join their growing Music & Entertainment division.
This is a client facing role that will involve managing a portfolio of clients made up of: artists, bands, writers, production companies, record labels and sports stars.
You will be responsible for providing an all-round business management service to clients, which will include:
- Statutory Accounts preparation / review for limited companies
- Corporation & Personal Tax computations / review
- Cash flow / budgeting for touring artists
- Day to day bookkeeping / Tour Accounting for bands / artists
- Business Management / project work for clients
- Supervising & reviewing the work of junior colleagues
- Networking & business development
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 3 years experience working within a UK based accounting practice and be ACA / ACCA qualified.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Music Industry Accountancy jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.