* Firm: Top 30 Firm
* Workload: 70% Accounts & 30% Personal Tax
* Clients: Creative
* Location: Central London
* Benefits: Good work-life balance and Career Progression
* Salary: £56-70k
Are you an experienced Accounts Supervisor looking to take a step up to Manager at a Top 30 Firm? Would you be interested in working with a portfolio of creative clients?
My client, a Top 30 firm in London, are currently looking for an Accounting and Tax Manager to join their team. They have a varied portfolio of exciting clients and adopt a friendly, client-facing approach.
Duties would include:
- Preparing accounts for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships
- Preparing personal tax returns
- Preparing corporate tax returns
- Training junior staff
- Assisting in the billing of clients
To apply for this role you will:
- Have 3 years' post-qualified experience within a practice environment
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrate knowledge of income tax, capital allowances and employment taxes and benefits
- Have excellent communication skills
If you are seeking Accounts or Tax Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.