Firm: 7 Partner Firm
Workload: Accounts and Tax
Clients: Retail, Property and Energy
Salary: Up to £35,000
Are you a Mixed Tax Semi-Senior or an Accounts Semi-Senior looking for a role that is more Tax focused?
Our client, a 7 Partner Firm based in London are seeking an Accounts and Tax Semi-Senior to join their growing team. The practice acts for a wide range of clients throughout the UK including private individuals, partnerships, private and public limited companies, charities and other non-profit making organisations.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Preparation of personal tax returns for a portfolio of clients which may including sole traders, partners, HNWIs, non UK domiciliary, partnerships, non-residents and trusts
- Preparation of forms P11D for a portfolio of businesses.
- Preparation, review & submission of corporation tax returns.
- Advising individuals and companies of their tax liabilities.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Assist with HMRC enquiries into personal and corporate tax returns.
The successful candidate:
- Ideally AAT qualified and studying for CTA or QBE or studying towards ACCA with an interest in Tax.
- Significant experience gained within a UK professional services firm.
- Good knowledge of person and corporate tax compliance and exposure to planning/advisory work.
- Technical knowledge to include CGT, IHT, business tax aspects, non-resident, non-domicile and partnership experience will be useful.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of IRIS and/or PTP software would be helpful.
If you are seeking Accounts or Tax Semi-Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.