- Firm: Top 50
- Workload: Admin, basic bookkeeping and basic payroll
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Excellent training & three extra Christmas holiday days
- Salary: £18-21k
Are you a school leaver or graduate looking to take your first step onto the career ladder? Would you like to utilise your Excel skills and Mathematical abilities while quickly progressing in one of London's Top Accountancy Firms?
If so, our client, a Top 50 Accountancy Firm in the West End of London are looking for an Admin Assistant to join their Bookkeeping team to assist with a number of duties. Your role will include general admin (scanning, filing etc) making bank payments, review of accounts, basic bookkeeping and payroll and other ad hoc duties. You will receive training on all the aspects of the role so no previous experience within an office environment is required.
To be suitable for the role you will:
- Have a Grade B or above in Maths GCSE and preferably a mathematical A Level
- Have excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word and Outlook are essential)
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.