Are you currently an Administrator looking to work within a progressive accountancy firm based in Edgware?
If so, our client, a 5 partner firm are looking for an Administrator to join their expanding team. This will primarily be a receptionist and administrative role, which includes providing administrative support when needed.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Setting up new clients and making sure all paperwork and Anti-Money Laundering information is correct
- Updating CCH
- New client set up on CCH
- New employee set up on CCH
- Managing and ordering office stationery, toner for printers, tea/coffee, biscuits and cups
- Answering phones and dealing with client enquiries
- Arranging meetings and Director's diary
- Scanning in documents and filing
- Carry out ad hoc tasks for all departments, e.g. chasing and returning clients' records, filing on Virtual Cabinet, Preparing 64-8 forms and letter of engagement for new and existing clients, scanning documents and archiving
The successful candidate will:
- Have A-C GCSEs, including Maths and English
- Have a good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Have some experience within a professional office environment
- Be a good communicator as client liaison is extremely important
- Be a motivated and enthusiastic individual
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.