- Workload: Accounts, tax & tour accounting
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Excellent offices, future opportunity to move to overseas offices, study support
- Salary: £28-32k
Are you currently studying your ACCA, working within an accounts practice and looking for a step up in your role? Would you like a role more focused on staff and client management which offers an exciting client base and excellent progression opportunities?
If so, our client, a fast growing music specialist firm with beautiful offices in the West End are looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager to oversee the review of a portfolio of UK and foreign touring clients. The role will also involve staff support and supervision and regular communication with clients.
To be successful for this role the candidate will:
- Be ACCA Part qualified
- Have 3-5 years experience in a UK practice firm
- Preferably have experience with music clients; if not have a desire to work in this field
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Music Accounting jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.