* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Clients: International groups and subsidiaries
* Location: Reading
* Benefits: Exceptional Benefits
* Salary: £22-26k
Are you seeking a career within a Management Accounts team with an exciting client base of international clients? Do you want the opportunity to become technically strong within a firm offering a fast track to progression?
If so, our client are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing global team. The role will support the Management Accountants in ensuring that that data is correct and up to date, supporting the timely delivery of management projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Posting purchase invoices and payments
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management reporting and payment files
- Liaising with local offices to ensure that queries are dealt with and that reporting is to a high standard
The successful candidate will:
- Have three A levels grade A*-C
- Ideally be AAT qualified or studying ACCA/ CIMA
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
If you are seeking Assistant Management Accountant in Reading contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.