- Firm: Insolvency Boutique
- Workload: Forensic Accounting, Investigations
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £38,000 - £47,000 pa
- Benefits: 26 days holiday + company bonus
Are you an auditor or accountant seeking to move into forensics?
Our client is one of the fastest growing business advisory boutiques in the UK, with a friendly team-focussed culture who are looking to recruit a Forensic Assistant Manager due to recent growth.
Reporting to the Forensic Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Financial analysis and investigations
- Draft reports
- General case management
The successful candidate will …
- Be qualified with good grounding in general accounting practice
- Will ideally have two years in PQE within Audit/Accountancy focussed roles
If you are seeking an Assistant Manager - Forensic Accounting role in Manchester, please contact Austin Rose, the Forensic Accountancy Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.