- Firm: Top 80
- Workload: Management accounts
- Clients: Manufacturing, Leisure & Charities with up to £100m turnover
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Excellent work/life balance
- Salary: Up to £45k
Are you an Management Accountant looking to work in a Top 80 firm?
This role is almost entirely focused on Management Accounts preparation. The client base spans a broad range of sectors including hospitality and technology with most clients based on Sage, although there are a growing number who are moving to Xero.
- Managing a portfolio of clients working across various sectors, but especially restaurant and hospitality, of which prior experience would be useful.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Managing payment runs for different clients.
- Liaising with our payroll team for clients' payroll.
- Managing clients' cash flow.
- Delegating tasks and supervising junior staff members
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying ACCA or Sima
- Have at least two years exp. within outsourcing/management accounts role post qualification
- Possess the ability to work autonomously
If you are seeking Management Accountant jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.