Are you a Transaction Services Executive looking for your next promotion to Assistant Manager?
Or are you seeking a move to a firm where you can support deals for PE/Investors with client ready reports and in a more of a hands on role?
Our client, a mid-tier practice firm, are looking for an Assistant Manager (Transaction Services) to join their Corporate Finance Team in London
Focusing on deals c1m-60m, sector agnostic and on both sell and buy-side.
You will be providing support for financial investors such as Banks, Private Equity, OMB's, Capital Markets and Cross border deals.
This is a great opportunity for someone who's managed people, or would like the opportunity to support junior execs, loves dealing with clients and building strong relationships. This role would suit someone who would like to grow their career, with support from Directors and Partners
Your responsibilities will include;
- Preparing Financial Due Diligence reports
- Assuming responsibility for larger projects and where needed supporting Partners in larger more complex deals
- Advising clients on SPA's, price adjustments and their acquisitions
- Managing the TS team and supporting junior colleagues with their projects to ensure timely delivery
- Preparing reports and analysis on relevant targets
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Worked in Corporate Finance Transaction Services for at least 1-2 years.
- An industry relevant qualification e.g ACA. However, exceptions can be made for candidates with solid deal experience
If you are seeking Corporate Finance roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.