Are you looking to make the move to a UK-led global advisory firm where you have greater say in terms of strategy and client interaction as well as a positive work life balance? Are you a Forensic Disputes accountant ready to take on a new challenge and work with some of the best in the field?
Our client is an advisory firm based in the City who work on a wide range of complex assignments including disputes contentious valuation and damages across all sectors. The firm, while international, has full autonomy in the UK, which allows for great work life balance within a more agile working environment. They also value promoting on merit, rather than length of time in the grade, so offers great opportunity to move at the right pace for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading large engagements and supporting juniors in running smaller engagements.
- Managing interactions with clients.
- Drafting expert reports.
- Financial and statistical analysis, and directing and reviewing the analysis of junior members of staff.
- Communicate results as appropriate to Partner's, Director's and clients.
- Performing business development activities and attending networking events.
- For AD-MD level this a great opportunity to work with some of the best experts in their field and help lead and grow the service line.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have 3+ years PQE.
- Be a team player and enjoy a collaborative team environment.
- A mathematical degree or equivalent preferred
- Specific or blended experience in commercial disputes, fraud/misconduct investigations and or financial crime advisory engagements.
- Have an analytical and inquisitive focus to your work.
If you are in Forensic Disputes and seeking roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Forensic Accounting Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.