Firm: Top 50 Firm
Location: Central London
Salary: £17,000 - £23,000
Benefits: ATT Study Support
Have you recently finished your A-Levels and are looking to kick start your career in accountancy, with a focus on Taxation? Does working with a friendly team within a modern office in Central London appeal to you?
If so, our client, a Top 50 Firm are looking for an ATT Trainee to join their expanding team. They will offer the chance to gain experience whilst providing study support to cement and build upon your theoretical knowledge. Not only this, but you will also be given the chance to learn about what it takes to manage a portfolio for a variety of clients including sportspeople and entertainers.
The role includes:
- General communication with HMRC through letters and by telephone as required
- Checking and tracing tax payments, providing tax payment details to clients
- Request HMRC tax calculation statements and provide to clients as required
- Completion of HMRC forms including online registrations, authorisations, filings etc.
- Assisting in FEU applications to HMRC, collating information etc.
- Assisting in Standalone VAT reclaims for Non-UK Tax Residents, collating information etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to A-Levels or equivalent (A*- C, preferably in Maths, Accounting, Finance or Business Studies)
- Have GCSEs grade C and above
- Have ome office experience (preferable)
- Have an interest in a career in accountancy with a focus on Taxation.
If you are seeking Accounts Trainee opportunities in Central London, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specalist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.