- Firm: Mid-Tier Accountancy Firm
- Workload: Bookkeeping, Administration & Payroll
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: £18-24k
Are you currently working in an office but looking for a role in accounts? Would you like to work for a fast growing and successful accountancy firm in the West End who specialise int eh exciting sector of music and entertainment?
If so, our client are seeking an Assistant for their team to fulfil a mixed role of Bookkeeping, Payroll and Administration. Working along with other Assistants in the team, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day bookkeeping and payroll
- Dealing with letters, forms, timesheets and expenses for the team
- Speaking with HMRC
- Manage certificate applications for touring bands
- Managing the paperless system
- Other general administration support
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Have good IT skills
- Be educated to A Level (or equivalent) level
- Have experience working in an office
If you are looking for an Accounts Administration job in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.