- Firm: Top 20
- Client: Not for Profit
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Excellent benefits package
- Salary: £45000 - £50000
Are you a supervisor looking for your first step into management? Or a new manager seeking a not for profit portfolio? If so, an opportunity has arisen at a Top 20 Accountancy firm in the City of London for an Assistant Outsourcing Manager!
Duties of the role include:
- Managing relationships for a portfolio of clients, predominantly in the not for profit sector
- Supervising a team of juniors
- Preparation and reviewing of management accounts, bookkeeping and VAT returns
The successful candidate should:
- Experience of management accounts and bookkeeping within an outsourcing team
- Experience using Sage Line 50/QuickBooks
- Excellent bookkeeping skills as well as a good knowledge of UK VAT and related legislation
- Experience of mentoring, training and developing junior level staff would be desirable
If you are seeking Assistant Outsourcing Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.