- Firm: Mid-Sized Accountancy Practice
- Workload: Bookkeeping and VAT
- Location: North West London - Zone 2
- Benefits: Free on-site gym, pension scheme, friendly environment
- Salary: £20-25k
Are you a Junior Bookkeeper or Accounts Assistant with a passion for music like the idea of working with exciting music clients?
Our client, a medium sized accountancy practice are currently seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper / Tour Accountant to join their business in order to support their music team.
The successful candidate will assist with taking care of all of the day to day financial matters for clients as they undertake international tours as well as offering sound advice on minimising their tax exposure and therefore maximising their income. You will support the team in the following:
- Tour Accounting and pre-tour planning
- FEU negotiations ad clearances
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Minimising withholding taxes
Experience of withholding tax for touring artists would be a major advantage for this position.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be studying AAT or ACCA
- Have previous Bookkeeping experience in a UK practice
- Have an interest in music
If you are seeking Music Accountancy jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.