- Firm: 9 Partners
- Workload: Accounts, Tax and Advisory Projects
- Clients: Broad range to include anything from AIM listed clients to sport personalities
- Location: North London
- Benefits: Fast, fluid progression to Partner
- Salary: To £60k
Are you an experienced Accounts Manager seeking a fast route to Partner in a local practice? Would you like a role which offers an exciting sports, media and entertainment clientele?
Our client, a 9 Partner firm in North London, are seeking a driven individual to support their Managing Partner in managing a rapidly growing portfolio of sports, media and entertainment clients. The role includes a strong element of Personal Tax, among Accounts and ad-hoc Advisory Projects. The role will also offer CTA study.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified, and currently working within Practice
- Possess strong year-end accounts preparation, finalisation and review
- Have solid experience advising on a range of personal tax issues, planning and investigations
If you are seeking Accounts or Tax roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.