Are you a Transaction Services (TS) Manager or Senior Manager seeking a move to a firm where you can support an entire deal for PE/Investors from initial scoping to client ready reports? Are you a TS Manager ready for a move to Associate Director level? Are you looking to truly manage client relationships? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is a Top 10 firm, and their London team is growing. Focusing mainly on large corporate clients. You will be providing due diligence for financial investors banks, Private Equity, and other funders.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing multiple deals at a time, lead scoping meetings and prepare formal reports
- Assuming responsibility for larger projects and where needed supporting Partners in larger more complex deals
- Managing the corporate team and supporting junior colleagues
- Being active in the market to help drive business development
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Worked in transaction services for at least 4-5 years or wider Corporate Finance lines
- An industry relevant qualification e.g ACA. However, exceptions can be made for candidates with solid TS experience
If you are seeking Transaction Services roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.