Are you a Transaction Services (TS) Manager ready for a move to Associate Director? Or are you a Senior Manager/AD seeking a move to a firm where you can support an entire deal for PE/Investors from initial scoping to client ready reports? Do you really enjoy business development and would like more of this within your role? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is a Top 20 firm, and their Reading team is expanding at pace, so it's a great time to join a dynamic team. You will be providing due diligence for financial investors, banks, Private Equity, and other funders both on buy and sell side and sector agnostic.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing multiple deals at a time, lead scoping meetings and prepare formal reports focusing mainly on Due Diligence.
- Assuming responsibility for larger projects and where needed supporting Partners in larger more complex deals.
- Managing the corporate team and supporting junior colleagues.
- Being active in the market to help make sure the firm is represented and business development to win new business to help grow the department.
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Worked in transaction services for around 4 years or wider Corporate Finance lines.
- A relevant industry qualification (ACA etc)
- Some experience of business development or the real drive to want to take this on within the role.
If you are seeking Transaction Services roles in Reading contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.