- Firm:12 Partner Firm
- Workload: 60% Audit, 40% Accounts & Tax
- Location: London
- Salary: Negotiable
Are you an ACA qualified Accountant looking to progress into an Audit & Accounts Manager role or, are you in an existing management role but are looking to progress into a more senior management position? If so, this firm could be the right fit for you!
Our client, a prestigious 12 Partner firm based in London, are seeking an ACA qualified Accountant to join their vibrant and growing team. The role is a great opportunity for anyone keen for future progression towards Partner level.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a sizeable portfolio with a fee income ranging from £250k - £500k (depending on experience).
- Manage audits from planning to completion, reviewing financial statements and audit files and have direct engagement with clients.
- Be responsible for the training and development of junior staff in the audit department.
As the successful candidate you will:
- 2 years minimum post ACA qualified experience.
- Experience leading & planning to completion on audits.
- Experience with UK GAAP & IFRS.
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.