* Firm: 4 Partner Boutique Firm
* Workload: Audit, Accounts & Tax
* Location: Farringdon, London
* Salary: Competitive
Are you a qualified accountant looking for the next step up to Manager with the prospect of future partnership? Or perhaps you are looking to increase your work life balance with part time hours?
Our client, a 4-partner boutique firm based in Farringdon are seeking an Audit & Accounts Manager to join their team. They are offering a pathway to partnership, mixed workload & flexible working, they are even open to a manager that would prefer part time hours.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients with a fee income c£250k, client sectors are small cap PLCs & FCA with most client turnovers around £10mil although they have groups up to £120mil turnover.
- Directing and overseeing the work of junior team members. This includes reviewing their audit work and providing coaching and mentoring support.
- Managing all aspects of audit delivery. This includes timelines, team briefings, team supervision, and reviews by more senior team members.
The successful candidate will:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience with managing an audit portfolio, including group audits with component auditor inputs.
- Current knowledge of current financial reporting and auditing, standards; including both FRS 102 and IFRS.
If you are qualified accountant seeking Audit & Accounts Manager roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.