* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Audit & Accounts
* Clients: Prestigious corporate portfolio
* Location: Central London
* Benefits: Great career progression, sociable firm and exceptional office environment
Are you an experienced Audit and Accounts Manager looking for an excellent opportunity to develop and progress in London's fastest growing accountancy firm? Do you want to work with a prestigious and technically challenging range of clients whilst maintaining a high level of accounting and advisory assignments?
If so, our client a Top 10 Firm, are looking for an ambitious Audit and Accounts Manager to join their London Office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing a portfolio of audit clients alongside the preparation of accounts and Corporation Tax computations/returns for limited companies
- ensuring compliance with GAAP and practical guidance is provided on regulatory matters such as tax and VAT regulations, requirements of UK law and the principles of good governance
- becoming part of the management team including department work planning, appraisals directly guiding more junior team members on both technical and day to day matters
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have strong experience of working within practice
- Demonstrate exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery
If you are seeking Top 10 Audit and Accounts Manager jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.