* Firm: Top 100 sized
* Workload: Audit & Accounts
* Location: South West London
* Salary: Competitive
Are you looking for an Audit & Accounts Manager position in a fast-growing team within a medium sized accountancy firm based in London?
Our client, a long established but growing mid-tier firm based in London are looking for an Audit & Accounts Manager to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing assignments effectively and within the agreed timescale
- Playing a key role in the management team, including strategic decisions, staff planning,
- and client service
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external requirements
- Delivering assurance services
- Playing an active role in winning new clients, through networking, business development
- and initial meetings with potential new clients
- Managing key client relationships and expectations
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrate client management experience
- Have technical and industry sector expertise
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.