- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: 80-90% Audit, 10-20% Accounts/Tax
- Location: London
- Clients: Financial Services
- Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Salary: To 60,000
Are you an experienced Audit and Accounts Manager with financial services clients? Are you looking for a Top 20 Firm to build your career in the City?
Our client, a Top 20 Accountancy firm are looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their friendly and dynamic London office. This role is varied but includes managing a diverse portfolio of financial services clients across Investment Managers, Funds and Banking firms, meeting the needs of the clients while maximising the fee income of the portfolio and effectively managing resources and the workflow.
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA or ACCA fully qualified with 5 years UK practice experience
- have experience of financial services clients with a focus across accounts, advisory and audit work
- Currently managing a subsequent client portfolio
- demonstrate experience of management/supervision/review of audits/accounts files
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts/Tax Manager roles in London, contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.