* Firm: Top 20
* Workload: 60% Audit and 40% Accounts /Corporation Tax
* Location: West End
* Benefits: Excellent progression, great work-life balance
* Salary: up to £65k
Are you an Audit Manager or Assistant Manager looking for an opportunity to work with some of the largest Media clients in practice? Are you interested in working for a Top 20 firm that prides itself on a positive work-life balance in London's bustling West End?
If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for such a person to work with one of the UK's largest Media portfolios in London's West End.
The firm offer a great work-life balance, offering a corporate and professional structure with a friendly and nurturing environment, providing plenty of challenges but also excellent support. They also have a tradition of promoting high performing individuals to ensure that they have a clear career path.
This position offers a varied workload comprising of approximately 60% Audit and 40% Accounts and Corporation Tax, with a focus on the Media sector, ranging between Music, Theatre, TV and Film.
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 4 years post-qualified experience within 1 or 2 UK practices
- Strong technical experience within Audit and Accounts
- Client-facing, preferably already managing a substantial portfolio
- Experience managing or supervising a small team
- An interest in the Media sector would be desirable
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts Manager or Assistant Manager jobs in London or the West End contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.