- Firm: Regional Office – Top 50 Firm
- Workload: 60% Audit, 40% Accounts
- Clients: NFP, Property & Construction, Technology
- Location: Hampshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £45-£55k
Are you an Accounts and Audit Senior/Assistant Manager looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Hampshire?
Our client is a top 50 firm with offices spanning across the South. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will help to further grow their local Hampshire office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and management of work within Audit and Accounts team
- Reviewing audit files and formally signing them off
- Taking active part in additional projects that will lead to further practice development
- Being responsible for supervision, training and development of the team
- Conducting annual appraisal meetings and assisting in recruitment process as and when required
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice within accounts and audit teams
- Experience in people management
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrate strong IT skills
- Be a driver with access to own car
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts and Audit Manager jobs in Hampshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights