- Workload: 50% Audit, 50%Accounts
- Clients: Agriculture, Manufacturing, Charities
- Location: Kent
- Benefits: Excellent progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £42-£55K
Are you an Audit and Accounts Manager looking for a role leading to a partnership in the near future? Are you keen on leading a proactive and supportive team of driven individuals?
Our client is a top 50 sized firm based in Kent, currently experiencing a continuous growth in business. They are looking for an experienced Audit and Accounts Manager who will not only lead, train and develop the existing team but also take part in potential non-client work within the practice. The role split between audit and accounts will be dependent on your previous experience.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio clients
- Maintaining and developing client relationships and identifying cross selling opportunities
- Planning audit assignments
- Staff training and development, appraisal for staff and potential participation in recruitment activities
- Regular attendance to CPD training sessions
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have ACA/ACCA qualification
- Experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Experience of managing a small to a medium team
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Accounts Manager jobs in Kent contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.