* Firm: Boutique West End Firm
* Workload: Audit & Accounts (flexible mix)
* Location: London West End
* Salary: £25-35k
Are you a confident Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior coming to the end of your studies? Do you want to be in charge of your own learning and progression?
If so our client, a modern West End based accountancy firm, are offering you the perfect role. Our client are looking for an individual who can hit the ground running and in return will support you on a clear progression path all the way to partnership. Whilst the general practice team are 50:50 Audit and Accounts they are willing to flex this workload for the right candidate in order to offer you the right exposure to best utilise your skills. The role itself will provide experience with an exciting clientele from creative, entertainment and regulated entities with turnovers up to £100m whilst continuing to support your ACA or ACCA studies.
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have at least 2 years' experience within a UK Accountancy Practice
- Will be able to confidently lead small audits from planning to completion and provide support to more junior members of staff where necessary
- Will be either studying ACA or ACCA or be Exam Qualified
If you are looking for Audit & Accounts Semi Senior role in London talk to Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.