Are you an Audit/Accounts Semi-Senior, looking to take ownership of your own portfolio of clients? Do you want to partake in technically challenging work with an exciting range of clients? Are you keen to work with a forward-thinking team?
Our client, a 5-partner firm based in Covent Garden, is looking for an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior to join their team. They work with leading clients across the UK and France, from sectors including property, renewable energy, and professional services.
Key Aspects of the role:
- Participating in various aspects of the Audit process, including planning and fieldwork
- Preparing year-end accounts, and corporation tax returns for clients
- Working closely with the Audit Team Manager
The perfect candidate will be:
- Working towards the completion of ACA/ACCA exams
- Experienced with audit, statutory accounts & corporation tax
- Experienced within a similar practice environment
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior roles in London, contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.