* Firm: 8 Partner Firm
* Workload: 60% Audit & 40% Accounts, however this flexible if you would like more audit or tax for example.
* Location: London
* Salary: Competitive
Are you either an Audit Semi Senior or Audit & Accounts Semi Senior seeking a new opportunity within a growing London firm, that can offer you study support & future development?
Our client, an 8 Partner Firm based in London are seeking an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior to join their growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accounts under FRS 102 & 104 for clients within the Property, Hospitality, PR, Retail, Financial Services, and IT & Software sectors.
- Preparation of corporation tax.
- Be involved with each phase of audit engagements from planning through to conclusion.
- Oversee, train, and guide junior members of the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part-Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Have at least 2-years' experience within practice
- Preferably have experience of CCH accounts production as well as exposure to using Xero, Sage and QuickBooks.
- Experience of IFRS will be useful but not essential.
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts Semi Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.