* Firm: Medium sized accountancy firm
* Workload: Audit & Accounts
* Location: North London
* Salary: £20,000 - £28,000
Are you a practice based Audit and Accounts Semi Senior looking to develop your career within a fast growing firm in North London?
Our client, a medium sized accountancy firm based in North London, are looking to recruit an experienced Audit and Accounts Semi Senior as part of a phase of significant growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP (FRS 102 and 105)
- Being involved with each phase of audit engagements from planning through to conclusion
- Preparing draft corporation tax computations on the assignments you are involved on
- Preparing management accounts and cash flow forecasts
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part-Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Have at least 24 months experience in Accounts and Audit within UK practice
- Have experience of CCH accounts production as well as exposure to using Xero, Sage and QuickBooks (desirable)
If you are seeking a General Practice Semi Senior roles in North London, contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.