* Firm: 3 Partner Firm
* Workload: 60% Audit, 40% Accounts
* Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
* Salary: Competitive
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company? Part qualified and require the flexibility to decide your next career move? Want to be surrounded by a supportive team as you develop throughout your career? Want to be at the cutting edge of audit data analytics and use new and exciting software to make your work more interesting?
Our client, a 3 Partner firm based in St Albans, Hertfordshire are seeking an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Begin to develop enduring client relationships.
The successful candidate will:
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent part qualified.
- Working knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP
- Desire to coach and mentor junior trainees
If you are seeking Audit & Accounts Semi Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.