* Firm: Top 100 Firm
* Workload: 70% Audit & 30% Accounts
* Location: Buckinghamshire
* Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Are you an Audit and Accounts Trainee/Semi Senior looking to work on a varied and complex portfolio? Are you looking to progress your career within a Top 100 Firm local to home?
Our client, a Top 100 firm, are looking for an Audit and Accounts Associate to join their Beaconsfield office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of the audit plan and ensuring it appropriately addresses audit objectives
- Taking an active part in the audit planning and field work
- Completing all aspects of audit fieldwork from start to completion
- Preparing statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying the ACA training programme or have a desire to follow the ACA training path
- Have some audit & accounting practical experience
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are seeking Audit and Accounts roles in Buckinghamshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.